<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

...and the winner is Costata Romanesco! 

Rob banged on the door this morning while I was taking a shower to tell me that the Costata Romanesco sprouted this morning under the lights. Both party cups each have a seedling peeking through, despite the biting cold out in the garage.

I tried to put a heating pad under the cups yesterday, but -- haha, joke's on me -- found out that my heating pad has an auto shut-off and turns itself off after 20 minutes. Useless, totally useless.

This morning I took a lamp from the bedroom with a 60-watt bulb and set it next to them. Not very warm, but maybe will keep things from freezing in the general vicinity of the lights.

My neighbors on the other side of our duplex are moving out. I'm hoping that there's some lag time between them leaving and new tenants moving in, 'cuz I'm planning on chucking my tumbleweed pile onto their side of the fence. No really, it's a perfect solution. Their yard is already full of tumblers, and I reeaaallly don't want to try and haul these things to the dump, so -- one of these nights -- oopsie, over they go!

Am I bad?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?