<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Wow, that was fast! 



As of this morning, a few of my latest round of seeds have sprouted: the Mexican sunflowers, the zukes and the lemongrass. I swear, if I had sat there and watched them this morning, I would've been able to actually see them grow. I checked on the sunflower just peeking through early this morning, sat down at the computer and did a little bit of work, then looked again, and it was totally out and trying to shake off the seed coat. Eeeeee!

I had such an awful time with my sunflowers a couple of years ago. I planted seeds directly outdoors, and they took FOREVER and EVER to sprout, and then ants chewed on them, and they just never looked very good. I hope to have better luck this time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?