<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 08, 2005

List-mania! 

Making lists soothes my soul just about as much as gardening does, and since I need some soul-soothing right about now, I'm going to make some lists.




Oh dear God. So much to do. So much to plant. And the growing season is getting shorter and shorter the longer this cold weather continues. I'll try and come back to this post and cross off things as they are accomplished.

I can't wait til it's all in the ground and all I have to do is water and weed, and keep my son from pulling it all up.

Addendum: I was worried about the primrose in the side yard, cuz at this time last year, it was pretty well re-established for the season, but so far this year: nothing. But this week it started springing up again in random spots. So no worries there. Welcome back, little guys!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?